Indice del forum

Yoku

Divertitevi

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Russia had what appeared to be a decent penalty claim
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> OffTopic
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan520

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 10 Lug 2019 11:12:10    Oggetto:  Russia had what appeared to be a decent penalty claim
Descrizione:

Belgium's Divock Origi celebrates his goal against Russia with teammate Eden Hazard (R) after their 2014 World Cup Group H soccer match at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro June 22
, 2014. [PhotoAgencies] Belgium's Eden Hazard (C) kicks the ball next to Russia's Oleg Shatov (L) and Russia's Alexey Kozlov during their 2014 World Cup Group H soccer match at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro June 22, 2014. [PhotoAgencies] Belgium's Divock Origi (top L) shoots to score against Russia during their 2014 World Cup Group H soccer match at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro June 22, 2014. [PhotoAgencies] Russia's coach Fabio Capello is seen after Belgium scores a goal during their 2014 World Cup Group H soccer match at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro June 22, 2014. [PhotoAgencies] Belgium's Vincent Kompany gestures after winning their 2014 World Cup Group H soccer match against Russia at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro June 22
, 2014. [PhotoAgencies]
RIO DE JANEIRO - Divock Origi sent Belgium into the last 16 of the World Cup when the teenager struck an 88th minute winner to secure a 1-0 victory against Russia in a largely lifeless Group H match at the Maracana on Sunday.

The striker rifled in following great work from Eden Hazard just minutes after Kevin Mirallas crashed a free kick against the base of the Russian post to give Belgium six points from two games.

"It was not an easy match but I think we deserved to win it," said Belgium coach Marc Wilmots.

"He's in a good space right now, he's 19-years-old," the coach added of his matchwinner.

"It was a bit of a surprise since he was an unknown before I selected him. Now everyone knows who he is."

Origi is the first teenager to score in the World Cup since Argentina's Lionel Messi in 2006 and is the youngest to find the net at these finals.

"It was an important goal but I thought we created it as a team. I thought we showed today that we are mentally strong
," Origi said, heaping praise on Hazard for creating the opportunity.

"I hung back and then he passed it to me. People will say it wasn't easy to convert but the work he did shows he is a great player."

Russia have one point with South Korea and Algeria meeting in the other Group H match in Porto Alegre later on Sunday.

"The match was a really good game, fast, strong. I'm disappointed for the players because they played a really good game
," said Russia coach Fabio Capello, appearing to contradict the feelings of most of the 73,000 crowd who regularly booed a largely lethargic encounter.

Despite a few flashes of inspiration from Belgium's right-winger Dries Martens in the first half and their attacking finish at the end, the match never rose above the forgettable.

Mertens did his best to spark Belgium into life before the break giving left back Dmitry Kombarov a torrid time
, but although he was a constant threat, none of his work produced a goal.

He fired into the side netting and had another effort across the face of goal before the break as Belgium sought the victory that would put them into the knockout stages.

Russia had what appeared to be a decent penalty claim turned down when Toby Alderweireld appeared to catch Maksim Kanunnikov just inside the area and missed a great chance just before halftime when Alexander Kokorin miscued his header wide.

Belgium skipper Vincent Kompany recovered from a groin strain to take part and made some typically robust defensive tackles, but his left-back partner Thomas Vermaelen injured his knee in the warm-up and although he started the game he was replaced by Jan Vertonghen midway through the first half.

(Agencies)

There is nothing wrong in opting for cheap paintball guns in the prevalent world economic scenario. In modern times, almost everyone is looking for options that will bring some relief to their pockets in the form of savings. In order to relieve themselves of their stress and worries in these difficult times
, many prefer to cultivate the passion of paintballing.

The moment their passion takes complete control of their body and mind, the next job is to find cheap paintball guns. According to a recently concluded survey conducted by leading manufacturers of this type of guns, it has brought to light some interesting facts. For instance, presently these guns can be obtained in two categories 鈥?New and Used.

People who favor used paintball guns have a very reasonable justification behind choosing this option. They say
, if opting for this option can help them to make a massive savings, it is always prudent to make such a move. A large number of people who have selected these types of guns on previous occasion point out to one common belief..

If you are too eagerly looking for these used paintball guns, the best way to find them is to give it a thought of getting it from fields, pawn shops or consignment shops. With the advent of internet
, most of the people these days look forward to this technological wonder to lessen their difficulty. Giving them a helping hand are online stores such as eBay which take care of this special needs of their customers. Moreover, a platform such as Craig list gives you a liberty to benefit from choosing the lifetime deals. This way they make sure, there is no dull moment in their life which is only possible because of such deals.

James Blee - About Author:
For more information on cheap paintball guns, check out the info available online; these will help you learn to find the used paintball guns!

There was a time when a businesses word was its bond. Times have changed and business is increasingly becoming based on word of mouth in the real world
, and on referrals and ratings in the digital domain.

There are many fly by night providers o.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 10 Lug 2019 11:12:10    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> OffTopic Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: